Today is a good day when I can talk about “How To Increase Page Rank“. It has been a long journey for me in my SEO path to success. Increasing my page rank has not always been a fun area to learn as it can get complicated.
Learning How To Increase Page Rank Can Be Easy If You Do It Right!
Most people spend countless pointless hours link building giving no real quality to the links you trail back to your webpages. Quality is always the number 1 answer to getting high page rank. Before you go out and scour the internet looking for some quality links, lets first go over a couple of reasons why you want to increase your page rank.
- Google is recognizing your website as an authority
- Google Enjoys your content which says your content is good!
- Page rank sometimes helps your terms or keywords you’re trying to rank for, get ranked quicker. Not in all cases, but the PR of your website can give Google an understanding of the quality you produce!
- You will attract more quality readers and bloggers to your website, More traffic means more profits potentially!
I can keep going on and on about this, but the fact is, PR allows you to do so many things when it comes to getting noticed by the search engines. As of June 27th, 2011, Google had a major update in the Page ranking today. All website considered for Pr upgrading have been upgraded TODAY!
I my self increased my page rank to 1. Please understand I am a student and a semi professional when it comes to SEO. To be given a 1 tells me I am doing something right.
Learning How To Increase Page Rank Gets You Noticed By The Search Engines Faster!
Many other great bloggers will beg to differ, but some will agree. I believe that PR does many things for the website overall, but I believe highly in the home page PR more than single pages. As I would rather become more of an authority for my whole website rather than singular pages. However in cases of sales and traffic, increasing singular pages or posts within your website will obviously do more for your business!
My first days in internet marketing when I was rigorously determined to figure out How To Increase Page Rank, I was completely stumped. I just kept pumping made links to my webpage until I eventually got tired and just let my domain expire. I then went and looked back at my previous blog, which was AffiliatedMoney(dot)com and saw it had a PR of 2 and was still receiving over 100 unique a day. Like WTF? Today it has dropped a lot, but for the most part I put in some quality work with some quality results.
Here are some key tips if you’re trying to figure out how to increase page rank:
- Remove all keyword stuffed posts or articles or clean them up so they’re readable and fluent
- Clean up all your stuff comments
- Clean up and fix all your Titles and Tags for your article and pages
- Find quality high PR websites relevant to your keywords or terms
- Create quality articles focused on your subject without them been stuffed!
- Index your backlinks and make sure your backlinks are not from link farms. If you are using backlink farms, remove them as Google is blacklisting websites associated with them.
- Lastly work with other bloggers with link exchanges so you can share one another’s link juice
- Find high PR backlinks that have DOfollow on them!
I my self am still learning, however a lot of what I have done is paying off and I must be doing something right if Google has awarded me with some